Saturday, July 11, 2009

Tank
We are looking for a loving family to adopt our Boxer, Tank. He is 3 1/2 years old and a pure bred. We got him as a puppy when he was 8 weeks old. We met both of his parents. His dad is a beefy brindle and his mom is a lean fawn. Tank has been treated like a human member of our family. I really can't believe that we are doing this, but with Bryan traveling so often and with me taking care of two little kids, Tank just doesn't get the attention he deserves.  He is potty trained, fixed and current on all vaccinations. He is amazing with kids and loves to play with other dogs.
Please let me know if you know someone who loves Boxers as much as we do and would take excellent care of our Tank.  We will be posting him on KSL next week if we don't find someone we know, so please speak up! : ) 



7 comments:

Cyd said...

:( We will miss you Tank. DIE BECKEM DIE!!!!

Barb said...

I am spreading the word to help find Tank a good home! I've been referring them to your blog!

maggielove said...

Christina-I got referred to your blog through the grapevine about Tank. Will you email me? Natalie

This is the life said...

We were looking for one but not this soon... let me talk to Feriz and let you know. We might be able to take him.

-Cynthia

This is the life said...

I talked to him- can we come meet him?

-Cyn

This is the life said...

email me ct883082@yahoo.com

maggielove said...

I'm not sure how this blog thing works, but my email address is nat_timboulton@yahoo.com :0)