Saturday, June 06, 2009

MOHAWK MARLEY
Our little lady is here! Huge thanks to Tobi for posting pics while we were in the hospital. 
Sweet little feet :)
She grabbed the oxygen all by herself! 
Heading home! She LOVES riding in the car seat.  She didn't make a peep. 
Grandma S watched Link for 3 days!! It was amazing! Thank you soooo much! She also bought Link his own baby.  Cutest idea EVER!
That's right... the bink is only for sleeping.  He looks pretty asleep right? This is a prime example of picking your battles.
Daddy-o and fuzz ball
Lincoln's only big struggle with baby sister being home is sharing the Boppy pillow. He takes it every second he can.  He has probably given her 100 kisses on her head though, so I can handle the pillow theft.
Thanks to everyone who has called or come to visit! It has been so great to spend time with such amazing people! 

10 comments:

Kim + Danny said...

Christina, I have to say you make the cutest babies ever! I can't wait to come and see her again.

Z said...

Your family is too cute for words Blanche!!!! Bryan looks like such a proud daddy! I can't wait till I come to visit so I get my chance to hold her :) Miss you guys!

Cyd said...

sooo cute stee. THat last pic is seriously beautiful!! L O V E it!

It's Miller Time said...

She is so cute, congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Cute! Makes me sad how fast babies grow!

Bran said...

She is beautiful Christina, I am so happy for you. You guys are totally blessed.

M + D said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you! How fun to have a little girl. Your kids are sos osososso adorable! Love it.
xoxox
Morgs

Angela said...

She is so beautiful and so are you! Great pictures. I love that you shared her foot prints.

Mark's wife should be having her baby any day. She was due the 8th. And Aslinn is due Dec 30th.

Congrats and can I just say I love the name. I never would have thought of Mohawk as a girls name but it fits. Ha. Seriously Marley Dell is darling.

Darrik, Kami & Brock said...

Congratulations you guys! She is a doll.

Lindsay said...

She's adorable. I got to see her in the hall after I popped in on you on the big day... such a cutie - and you looked awesome too! Lets get together soon.