Tuesday, June 02, 2009

This is Tobi here, Christina's sis, jumping on to introduce
my newest favorite niece...

Marley Dell

Born today at 12:26 p.m.

(with a TON of dark brown hair)


7 lbs 12 ozs 19.5 inches


Loved by Lincoln...

...and anyone else who has had the pleasure of meeting her.


Especially this hot mama!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

10 comments:

Matt and Joanna said...

Congrats! She is beautiful. You look great as well. I can't wait to see more pictures!

Rosenberg Family said...

Welcome sweet Marley!! Oh she is as precious as can be! Congrats and we hope everything went well. Can't wait to meet her at the Ernest reunion hopefully!!

Cyd said...

She's beautiful Stee. I think she looks like you.

Barb said...

Congratulations! She is just beautiful! I'm amazed at her hair!

Nathan & Annette said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
em said...

Baby Marley is SO cute!!! I'm so glad you texted me to tell me the good news. Congratulations, and let me know if you need anything...I will be out of town until next weekend, but seriously let me know if I can do anything for you! What a beautiful, precious little doll you have!!! AND, now she can wear all the darling bows and headbands we made! ;)

Anonymous said...

Yay! She is beautiful! Can't wait to meet her!

the nayz said...

Congrats to you all! She is adorable. I can't wait to meet her.

Court "the Churro" Fuller said...

HOORAY! CONGRATS

Hailey said...

i love her! she's adorable! i can't wait to meet her + see those adorable cheeks in real life! please let me know if you need anything. i would love to help out however i can. hope you are doing well + i will see you hopefully next week. {btw: can i come visit?} congrats, love ya!