Thursday, May 14, 2009


Pregnant Pics
My amazing friend Tana did some pregnancy pictures for me last month.  She is so creative and I had a total blast! Normally, I avoid posting pictures of myself, but for these, I will make an exception. There are more pics on her photography site.  You might want to check it out just to see all the other cool stuff she does.... justbeirie.blogspot.com.  




Link kissing the baby


Thank you Tana!!!  I love your guts!

4 comments:

Jared and Jesse said...

Beautiful!!!

Rosenberg Family said...

Wow! Christina you look amazing! You are so photogenic and Link is just adorable! Where were the pics taken? I love them! When are due again? I can't remember!!

Unknown said...

You look so beautiful! The pictures are really amazing too.

The Paul Family said...

i found your blog through facebook, and i have loved seeing you and your beautiful family. This is your cousin Alyssa (Trish's daughter) in case you didn't know. You look so beauitful, what awesome pictures!