I don't even know what to title this post...
The Cotters came to town and we had soooo much fun! This picture of the cousins might appear to be a little creepy. Let me explain. These are butterfly nets and when the kids started to sword fight, we told them to put the nets on their heads. It worked! They were entertained for hours!!!!
I wish that this chair was a toilet.
"We" have been looking for a motorcycle for my hard working husband. It had to be as close to free as possible :) We finally found the right one that met both of our hearts desires!
We picked it up this morning. I think that Lincoln is even more excited than his dad, if that is even possible. Ha ha
And that is why I don't even know what to title this post.



5 comments:
cameron will be jealous! everytime we see a motorcycle for sale he stops to look at it. i love the picture of the kids with the nets... i am going to steal it.
Does this mean you can play longer? Hope so I'm excited to see you!
Your last comment on my blog was hilarious! As for the motorcycle, you are a better wife than I am!
Sweet bike!! JEALOUS!!!
Sweet ride...Now we need to plan a ride
Post a Comment