Sunday, July 26, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA S!
This month we celebrated Grandma S's 93rd Birthday! It was a total sugar fest! Just the way I like to celebrate (also the way I like to not-celebrate). Mmmmm cake, ice cream and snow cones! Here are the older cousins loaded up on the sweet stuff. Is it obvious?
L to R: Lucas, Charlie, Lincoln, Ella

Here are the three little cousin girls.. 
L to R: Madeline, Claire, Marley
Madeline and Claire were born on the same day and Marley came two weeks later.  Grandma gave them these matching outfits :)
I am not sure which cousin made this crown, but it was hilarious!!
Lynds and Claire, Grandma, B and Mars, Erin and Madeline
I think it looks like they are bustin' a move.
Grandma wanted me to mention that this couch was purchased when she got married in 1940!
We are so grateful to celebrate her and to see her posterity grow!
Love you!

2 comments:

Barb said...

These are priceless photos! Love seeing all the babies!!

Cyd said...

Bahaha I love it! Lincoln looks so hardcore in the first picture. Stee Marley is such a cute mini version of you!! Lucky girl!