BEAR LAKE BRAWL TRIATHLON
On Sept. 6th, I embarked on another Triathlon. Crazy, right? I was not the only insane person doing this. I was joined by my four elder siblings: Dave, Danny, Kathryn, Tobi, and her best friend Emily. Here we are in our shining wet suited glory!
L to R: Emily, Tobi, Kathryn, Dave and Me. Danny's group had already entered the hypothermic waters, which were followed by the lengthy beach run to the transition area. That is where I was headed in the first pic. I know, I know, swim caps are very becoming.
Here is Kathryn is the transition area. She is soooo speedy (check out her bike! I covet.)
This is right after I jumped off my bike and entered the run. I was laughing because my legs felt like noodles, and because I had ridden over a live snake during the bike. It's what memories are made of.I beat my Iron Girl time by 2 minutes! Hip hip hooray!



6 comments:
i didn't know you beat your iron girl time! way to go!! that is sick about the snake!!
You girls are so hot ! I thought some of those women were off having babies? That's awesome about your time.
I personally got to the fridge this morning faster than I have since having latest baby... Yippee!!!
Wow! You're amazing, what can I say! We need to play soon. my blog is jaredandjesse.blogspot.com.
You are one tough chick!
You are seriously amazing! Seriously... what a woman!!!
WE WERE THERE! I wish I would have seen you! I love Bear Lake, nothing like swimming in a near frozen lake, then jumping on a bike huh!
Post a Comment