A Most Excellent Summer
When Lyndsay was in town with her kids, we went to Snowbird, where Armstrong operates the tram. What a sweet job! We rode the tram and the alpine slide. It was so much fun. Thanks Linds! It was slightly reminiscent of our Spring hike. Armstrong, Lincoln and I hiked the peak and rode the tram down. It was absolutely insane. Dawning our Yak Trax and hiking poles, we traded off carrying Link in a pack and climbing about 3k vertical ft in about 3 miles of SLUSH. Don't ever do this. :)
Here is Armstrong (Lindsey) at Dairy Keen in Heber. The last week that our Mesa visitors were here, we went to Jordanelle Res and then to "Train Burger." It was delicious as always.
Lincoln, Charlie and Ella
So, this is way random and I am trying to catch up on the craziness that is this Summer. On Wednesday we went with my sisters to Tracy Aviary. It was pretty cool. We watched the bird show and Lincoln LOVED it!
Peacock over head.


My niece Kate got to be a "tree" in the bird show!
Lincoln riding the planes at Liberty Park. This is pretty much my favorite picture ever.
More randomness... When we go to play at Kim Boyer's, we always stay until bed time. It is inevitable and I love it. Well, this time I didn't bring p.j.'s, so Kim found the twins old jams for Link and E'en to wear. They looked so cute running around together in their Superman Jams.
Needless to say, it has been a most excellent Summer!
Peacock over head.
More randomness... When we go to play at Kim Boyer's, we always stay until bed time. It is inevitable and I love it. Well, this time I didn't bring p.j.'s, so Kim found the twins old jams for Link and E'en to wear. They looked so cute running around together in their Superman Jams.



2 comments:
We went to Dairy King too about two weeks ago. It was really yummy! The bad part is dragging Taylor out of there! Looks like you have had fun this summer!
Hey Christina! Link is huge and adorable! Come on over for a visit and check out our bran bran new baby. By the way, I hear you have several sisters expecting?? Tell them congrats for me?
Post a Comment