BOWLING LEAGUE
Our team is called the "Pin Heads"Above: Me and Kristine
Below: Kim and Jaime
As you can see, we kill lots of soda, candy and competitors.
These are my bowling shoes. They glow in the dark.
This is Jaime's bowling ball. She is a Breast Cancer Survivor. The ball is pink with the Breast Cancer ribbon, and this is what she had engraved on it. I love it!! I am so fortunate to know these amazing women that I get to bowl with!



6 comments:
Jared thinks it's awesome that you're in a bowling league. And we love your shoes! We should double...because my shoes are PINK!!!hehehe. We'll call you after we move.
Looks like so much fun! I dig the glow in the dark shoes! I bet your score is up to 100 by now!!! LOL
That looks like so much fun!! Is that Kristine Claybaugh and Jaime Jones I see?? If so, please say hi to Jaime and tell her we miss seeing her in the ward.
Did the bracelet fit her okay? Looks so fun, that's great you are still having a life!
You are on a bowling league? I used to be on my moms. Is it the WED night one at Bountiful bowl?
-Cynthia
Christina-hey it's Stephanie, Bryan's cousin! I found your blog through Lyndsay's! I love it! Lincoln is so freaking cute i can hardly stand it! We need to keep in touch more. Our blog is www.rosenberg3.blogspot.com if your interested in checking it out!
P.S. I think it's awesome you're on a bowling league. Even though i suck at it, it still sounds fun!
Post a Comment