Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I have found my calling in life!! I am supposed to be an AMERICAN GLADIATOR!! We love to watch old re-runs of AG at our house. You can only imagine how ecstatic we were when we found out that it is back! So excited, in fact, that I got my hair cut today to look like my favorite gladiator, CRUSH. I could totally kick her trash. Maybe I will even sew myself one of these stylin' outfits.... or not.

4 comments:

Barb said...

Crush is my favorite, too! She's buff but not scary-looking, and she's super pretty!

Cotter said...

when cameron saw the text of your haircut he wanted to write back that you looked like crush! so funny! plus, shes the hot one!

Kim + Danny said...

I would love to see you in an outfit like that. Hot Momma!

Courtney Milne Fuller said...

You are a perfect American Gladiator

I love you !!

Love- Courtney Milne-Fuller