When Lincoln was born, we had seriously considered giving him the middle name of "Danger". We just had a feeling about him. Fortunately he has not seriously injured himself yet with his "throw caution to the wind" attitude. Stairs are a head first thing, the doggie door is a perfect fit, and there is not a dog that he wouldn't hand feed. So many things to look forward to!
I LOVE your blog! Link is SO cute. I couldn't stop laughing at him laughing at Bryan... aren't babies the greatest! Jack and him do need to be friends. He's such a chub, that's how Jack used to be... sigh... I miss those thighs and cheeks!
2 comments:
I LOVE your blog! Link is SO cute. I couldn't stop laughing at him laughing at Bryan... aren't babies the greatest! Jack and him do need to be friends. He's such a chub, that's how Jack used to be... sigh... I miss those thighs and cheeks!
Hey Stee-
I tagged you! Go to my blog for further instructions!
Joanna
Post a Comment