I got a Wii for my birthday last year. It is the coolest thing ever. I love to play Boogie, Bryan is a tennis pro, and Lincoln loves baseball. Here is a little taste of what playing Wii is like at our house....
I had previously promised a Halloween Pic of Lincoln's shark costume. You might be wondering who the amazing makeup artist is that created my shark bite?.... Well, I am sworn to secrecy. Sorry. Okay, it was me and I am fully aware that it is terrible. Looks more like someone passed me with a machine gun.
Lincoln digs coconuts. Watch out ladies.



2 comments:
Christina,
That video is so cute of Lincoln laughing. I love how easily babies are amused. Also, I think your shark bite looks good, I could tell that's what it was supposed to be. But you holding Lincoln probably gave it away.
Post a Comment