Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Someone once said that time flies when you are having fun. It's true.
We have way too much fun, and time is flying by way too fast.
The holidays are upon us, and Link is almost 1. Crazy.
Captain of funny faces. Link is a man of many teeth. He currently has 7 and one about to surface.
Ironicaly he was a shark for Halloween. Aunt Kylee has the pictures on her camera and I will post them soon.
We recently took a trip to Phoenix. We did a hike in the Coral Pink Sand Dunes on the way. It was awesome! Then we went to Nascar!! It was so much fun!
Link, JoLynn and I stayed with Lyndsay for the next week. Lynds has some great pics posted on her blog (cotterspot.blogspot). Thanks to Cotters for letting us stay!! We had an amazing time!

4 comments:

Barnes Squad said...

Hey I don't think that I have seen or talked to you since our husbands graduated from post. Your son is a doll, he totally looks like you. What are you up to these days? Are you working, or just staying at home? I am glad that you hooked up on the Bountiful High site, I check it every so often to see what new people have signed up. It is probably the only "reunion" that I will check out. -Connie Rector Barnes

Bethany said...

Hey Christina. It is Bethany Wood. Your family is so cute. I can't believe how "grown up" we are. Ha Ha. Congrats on almost hitting the one year mark with little Lincoln. He is so damn cute. Anyway, I hope you are doing great. You look fantastic. Much Love!

Cotter said...

i love the picture of the family

Emmy said...

Christina, wow what a darling family. It was so nice to see your blog up. I can't believe how much time has gone by. I don't think I've seen you since high school (7 whole years...crazy). Glad to see that you're doing well.

Best,
Emmy Watanabe Daines