Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Thank you Grandma Snel for the Cars pajamas!! They are my favorite! (This might sound crazy, but today's post is brought to you from Lincoln's perspective).
My Dad is my best friend. When he gets home I laugh so hard I can hardly breathe.
I like to pet my dog Tank. He is really big, but that doesn't scare me. He is teaching me how to share my toys. It makes my mom mad when he eats them, but I think it's funny. Tank likes to protect me.
Not like I need much protecting! See, I am a big guy. The only thing I need protecting from is the kitchen! Ha ha.
For Labor Day weekend, my parents took me to Bear Lake. I tried not to show it, but I really had a great time. I got to play with sand, water and my cousins. It was pretty cool. Love, Link

2 comments:

Cotter said...

those are so cute!!!! i love hearing from lincolns point of view

Jack & Lindsay Chang said...

What a beautiful family! Sorry, I should probably tell you who I am. I am Lindsay Chang (formally Lindsay Beal). I am so glad to see that you are doing so well!
Feel free to check out my blog!