WOW
My little sis Cyndi and I went to see Kathryn and her girls in Draper's presentation of Beauty and the Beast. It was heaps of fun! We brought little flowers for our performers and they had netting on the petals that you remove right before you give them away. Well, Cyndi kept the netting and surprised me when I drove her to her car. We were so hyper the whole night and the netting was like lighter fluid for the flame. This picture is but a small snapshot of our immaturity. We stretched the netting over our heads and contorted our noses... and then our eyes and then our mouths. Out of control. It was like being 12 again.

This next picture is exactly what it looks like.. my gem of a son slurping up his fry sauce at Crown Burger. He dreamt this up all on his own. I can promise you that I have never actually done this. Only in my dreams. Every night.

And then he used the same straw in his Sprite. That has never been part of my dreams.

Mars loves the tub. I truly think that she would stay in all day. She SCREAMS when I take her out. What a baby. Ba ha ha ha. I adore her.



6 comments:
Acting like we're 12. Welcome to my world 24/7 (;
You are so funny. You crack me up. And Lincoln too! Gross. Marley is sooo cute.. Love her hair.
Oh my goodness I miss you more than a fat kid misses his last meal! You are seriously too funny! I wanna come hang out with you and some netting ;) Give the kiddies a kiss for me!
I love that Lincoln was slurping his fry sauce! He is such a character....I totally love the kid!
And Marley....WHAT A DOLL! How could she have gotten cuter?? It's only been 3 weeks since I saw her last...she's so darling!!!
I have those fry sauce dreams too. We should meet for a dreamy late night snack. (I'll even wear my Bump It!)
I loves you, smooshie face.
Post a Comment