Monday, March 30, 2009

For the Love of Guitars..
Lincoln enjoys rockin' out on any type of guitar. It all started at his friend Jonas' house with a mini electric.  Then Grandma and Grandpa S brought him back a ukulele from Hawaii. And finally, he tore apart my shadow boxes that had little 6" model guitars in them.  Usually we play the little model guitars together and sing songs.  Our repertoire includes, "Anyone Else but You" from Juno, "Take Me the Way I Am" by Ingrid Michaelson, and "Twinkle, Twinkle." Lincoln sings almost all of the words, except when I am trying to film it.  He acts so funny when I try to catch it on tape... so here we go. 
We called Armstrong the other day and he sang to her so she requested that I post a video.  Please disregard my voice :) 


Let's call this one "cheesy."


There are more... It really is a shame that I can't get him singing an entire song.  Oh well :) 

3 comments:

Z said...

Oh my hell!!!! That is quite possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen! I've locked myself in the library and I couldn't have asked for a better study break :) I love how the cheesy video! We definitely have him trained on what to do when we're tying to take a picture. Miss you guys like crazy! Maybe I will come out and partake in this epic snowfall you're receiving and experience the serenade in person :)

Cyd said...

BBBAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA I love how he keeps saying cheese because you're holding your camera. What a stud!

Sarah and Brian said...

Oh my gosh, that is so adorable!!! He is the cutest thing!!