X Games announces new competition...
MOTO-SLEEP

If you are a toy and you are wondering if you are Lincoln's favorite toy, the one and only way to know for sure is to wait until bed time.
Below: My sister Tobi's adorable kids were at my house the other night. This is cute Kate, being an outstanding cousin and pulling Lincoln around in the Lego wagon. She is just too darn funny for words.

I have totally been going overboard with buying stuff for baby number two. I researched double jogging strollers FOREVER and this is what I came up with. I am in LOVE with it! It came in the mail last week and the instant it was set up, Lincoln would not get out of it. The weather was rough so we couldn't test it outside so I drove him around the house. One hour later... still not getting out.. so I turned on cartoons and parked him in front of the TV. He stayed there for so long. I had to keep checking to see if he had fallen asleep.

This would be one of my other crazy pregnant lady splurges.... I found this gal on etsy.com who had the cutest skull fabric I have ever seen!! I commissioned her to sew me a car seat cover, because heaven knows I cannot sew. I just got it back and I couldn't be more thrilled. I am totally out of control with this baby girl thing.



3 comments:
Ahh, i love the pink skull carseat cover! You are so funny, i love it! Little Link is so stinkin cute I going to bed with his favorite toy...what a sweetheart! How are you feeling? What's your exact due date again?
Stephanie
That is the cutest carseat cover I've ever seen. I love the skulls, what a cute idea.
YES! This is the Snelgroveist creation I've ever seen. Your kid is still in the womb and I'm already positive she's gonna be friggin' awesome. Just look at her ride!
Post a Comment