Monday, December 22, 2008

Tis' The Season
On Saturday we went sledding for my niece Layla's first birthday!
It was a blast! Lincoln might beg to differ... but he did get a powder shot right in the face on one of his "slides" (as he would call it). For more pics see Paul + Ashley's blog via my pals list.


My handsome man with full grizzly beard.. Love it!

Lincoln got to be a sheep again at the annual Ernest Party Nativity. A special thanks to Uncle C.J. for filling in as Santa :)
This is Lincoln's "cheesy" face for photos. He just squints and thinks that is a smile. Ha ha.

And finally... drum roll please...
We are having a
GIRL!
I think it looks like she is laughing. Maybe we should name her Skeletor.
We will be expecting this little one in mid June!!

12 comments:

Barb said...

Congratulations! What fun news to find out that your next little one is a girl!

Matt and Joanna said...

I'm so excited you're having a girl! I've been having so much fun getting ready for a girl! Merry Christmas!

Jessica said...

Congrats on the baby girl. I love the first picture of Lincoln, he is so not happy.

the nayz said...

Congrats on the girl! You are in for it now-all the emotions and hormones and such (hehe) You will absolutely love it!

Cyd said...

AH ALIEN FACE!! haha maybe you should name her Alynn.. like of like Alien! hehe

Bethany said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you. I don't know what I would do with a girl - I can't even do my own hair - ha ha. How have you been feeling?

Z said...

Oh my gosh that first pic of Linc is priceless!!!!! You have to frame it!!!! Miss you guys like a fat kid misses his third helping of choc cake!

Darrik, Kami & Brock said...

Cute post! Your little Linc is getting so big! He is such a cutie. It was so good to see you tonight. You look fabulous. I'm excited for your little girl to get here. So much fun! :)

Hailey said...

Wahoo!! I'm so happy for you! I think you will love having a little girl. I think they are fun. {unfortunately it's all I know} Congrats + we all need to get together!!

Neff III family said...

YAY!!!!! Watch out, Kim might try to steal her!

The DeWaal Family said...

Hey christina it's been along time. Congrates on your little baby girl and I hope everything goes well for you.
Ashley

Lauren said...

May I just say that I'm thrilled that you chose to use a picture of her FACE to share your girly news. I find it mildly creepy when people run around showing ultrasound photos of their babies hush hush parts.