Demolition Derby!
Spongebob Square Pants. Hilarious. He maybe lasted 15 seconds.

Aunt KyKy, Grandma S and Lincoln
Kylee's shirt says, "I only date Republicans." Ha ha!

Aunt KyKy, Aunt Dell, Uncle T, Link, Uncle J, Grandma S and Grandpa S

Lincoln was so excited when the cars came out! When they started slamming into each other he started to cry, until we told him that it was cool. Then he would clap and shout. It was way funny. That night when we got home, he started ramming his Tow Mater sit-and-ride car and his Lego's wagon together and laughing hysterically. I am pretty sure he grasps the demo derby concept.
2 comments:
Link is SO cute. I love all of that blonde hair... who would've thought! It looks like you guys are having a fun summer!
Hey, I just thought I'd give you fair warning that i'm blog stalking you now - I saw you're link on tana's blog. This looks like fun!
Post a Comment