Thursday, April 17, 2008

IRON GIRL TRIATHLON
Las Vegas baby!
Last weekend my Mom, sisters and sister-in-law, completed the triathlon we had been fervently training for. We had such a great time! We made it through the freezing waters of Lake Las Vegas and across the miles of asphalt! It was awesome! I would highly recommend getting out and doing one of these crazy events!
My AWESOME Mom!!
Me, my bike, and Tobi's head :)

The finish!!
A special thanks to everybody who came to support us... My Dad, the husbands, the kids, JoLynn, Lyndsay, and Grandma and Grandpa Blanch! We love you!!

6 comments:

Hailey said...

Christina you look HOT in your outfit!! Seriously I don't think I'd look that good. I've got flab you've never seen...really you look great. What the heck were you talking about being worried to wear it?!! I think it's awesome what your fam did. Good job! I can't wait to hear about it all next time we get together!! love ya!!

Matt and Joanna said...

WOW!!! You're awesome-and so is your family! What an incredible thing to do-I'm super impressed!!! You guys all look so great!

Bethany said...

That is incredible! I am fairly sure I would drown, and possibly on purpose with the thought of having to bike and run after getting out of the water.....You are my hero. Awesome Job!!

M + D said...

WOW you did an amazing job!! That looks so fun! You're such a hot little triathaloner.. hehehe xoxox

Anonymous said...

Good job!! When are you going to be on American Gladiator???

Angela said...

I am so proud of you beautiful women and love that I share your genepool, if only just a little! I have yet to fulfill that triathalon fantasy for myself, but when I do I hope I look as good as you ladies do!
Angela