Monday, March 03, 2008

Man's Best Friend
I took this picture with my phone today so the resolution is not great. If you look closely you can see Tank (trying to blend into the furniture) and Lincoln using him as a pillow. They sure missed each other while we were in Disneyland. We got back yesterday. It was a blast! Pictures soon to come. The camera is still packed.

4 comments:

Kim + Danny said...

That is so cute. This makes me kind of want a dog. But I know it will never happen.

Big Tyson said...

So how is my buddy? I am going through Lincoln withdrawls. Thanks for the fun trip Mark.

Matt and Joanna said...

I love the pictures! It looks and sounds like it was such a great vacation!

The Phillips Fam said...

Hey its me, Sarah Gentry, remember me? I was looking at your blog and this is one of my favorite pics, I had to comment. Your son looks adorable, and I love that he is such a dog-man already. I have 2 girls, so boys stuff seems so cute and foreign to me. Maybe one day...
-Sarah