Friday, June 15, 2007

For FATHER'S DAY we decided to have our awesome photographer friend, Tana, take some family pics for us!! We took our love seat out to a field by our house and it ended up being such a blast! We were laughing our heads off the whole time, as you can imagine...

I would like to wish my fabulous husband a very happy first Father's Day!
As Frank Sinatra would say, "I get a kick out of you!"
I really do... watching you with our son makes my life complete.
I love you babe

4 comments:

Cotter said...

oh my goodness... those are so cute!!! i have some good looking family!!

Cotter said...

Oh and happy father's day bryan!!!!!!!!!

Z said...

Happy Father's Day B!!! You both are such cute parents! I honestly live for Sundays when i get to hang out with you guys :)

Barb said...

So cute! What a great idea for photos! You all look so fresh and happy!